Mariam first you have to stop using the phone. Turn it off for now and take the battery out because electricity and moisture dont go well together so it won't damage the hardwares of the phone . Here are some methods you can get the moisture out:
1)If you have access to a vacuum then you might be able to suck a lot of that moisture out of the phone. Use your hand as a suction cup around the end of the vacuums hose and suck out the battery compartment and around any ports of the phone where liquid or moisture may have gotten into.
Before using a vacuum you might also want to ground yourself first to eliminate some of the static electricity that you might have built up in your body.
2)Uncooked rice or instant rice is a well known tool which can be used to help absorb moisture and help speed up the drying time of your smartphone. Just keep all of the pieces that you took off of the phone aside and burry your cell phone in rice within a sealed air tight container. This will allow the rice to absorb moisture from your phone and not from the air in the room. You might also consider rapping your phone in a thin napkin or other thin material to help prevent rice from going into any places it shouldn’t. You don’t want a piece of rice to find its way into your SD card slot or SIM card port or fall into the hole where you insert a headphone jack.👌👌