I have been seeing this same stuff on my skin a while back. I was able to control it with the use of Beytucen ointment as well as scrubing my body exceeding well whenever I have my bath. That way I open up my pores before applying the ointment.
That stuff I believe is a family of eczema. But it usually props up as a result of poor body hygiene at times. Also avoid using wet towels or sweating profusely.
My friend says it could also be an allergic reaction to something. Maybe when you are distressed or you are allergic to certain things. don't know much, but I know you can get it away by application of these antibacterial and antifungal creams. Don't know much about permanent healing though.